Thursday, January 29, 2009

Strongest woman I know.


I know usually my blogs are silly thoughts that I think about when at work and all of that but today I would like to be serious for a moment.


I would like to tell you about the strongest woman I know. That would be my sister Melissa. Most of you know her as Crazydaisy. But I know her as the strongest woman I have ever met. She has been in my life all of my life and that makes me the luckiest person in the world. I have spent the last 3 days with my sister through probably one of the hardest things she has ever had to go through and I have seen nothing but courage. Courage to start a new day, courage to keep on being the AWESOME parent she is and courage being one of the kindest human beings on the planet. I have looked up to my sister my entire life and she has been there for me through the hardest and the best times of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better sister. I look at her and I see the most beautiful woman in the world. Even when she is upset and down the glow that she has never fades. That is why she is the best parent, best wife, best sister and overall one the the greatest human beings I have had in my life. I am blessed to be able to call her sister and my best friend.


I know that only a few read my blog but I would like everyone that knows my sister and loves her to read this post. Pass it on so that those people that also feel blessed to know her and have her in their lives can also be thankful that there are people like Melissa in this world.
Today my blog is dedicated to my sister, my best friend. I love you Melissa.



Michelle

3 comments:

jennykate77 said...

This is probably the sweetest post EVER! She is one of the strongest women I know too. She amazes me at how she handles life. I'm lucky to call her my friend. I think you're pretty awesome too and the two of you are lucky to have each other. I love you girls! I'm going to add a link back to this post from my Thursday Thankfuls.

melissa said...

i thought that MAYBE i was done crying for the day!! Thanks shell so much for this post...I dont even feel deserving of all these words. I could not have made it through these last couple of days without you. I love you so much and i am so BLESSED to have you as my bestest friend and sister. I love you so much shell!

Lisa Marie said...

You both are beautiful and amazing, its so wonderful that you both have each other throught the thick and the thin...Sisters....
It is a beautiful thing...xoox