Friday, December 12, 2008

Fabulous Friday

Hello Fellow Bloggers and Happy Fabulous Friday!

I finally got some of my xmas shopping done this week which makes me a feel a little better since xmas is right around the corner. I know that it is not Thankful Thursday but I would just like to say a couple of things that I am very thankful for this holiday year.

I am so thankful to be married to the best man in the whole world. He treats me so good and I am a very lucky woman.

I am so thankful for my family. They have been there for me through everything and they mean the world to me. Especially my lovely sister. She is the best sister I could ever have asked for and I just want her to know that she is always in my thoughts and I love her and my entire family very much.

I am thankful for good friends that make me smile and laugh. Jennykate and Lisa I love reading your blogs especially when I am having a tough day cause they always make me smile. By the way Lisa your dog looks just like mine. He is a huge Black Lab named Turbo. I will have to post a pic of him sometime.

Okay now back to Fabulous Friday! I hope the day goes by really fast so that I can start the wonderful weekend. But now I should get back to work cause I don't want to get in trouble for slacking off!!!

Shelly

1 comment:

jennykate77 said...

I have a big 'ol black lab too☺ Her name is Belle.

I'm trying to think fabulous thoughts about Friday, but I'm just not feelin' it today. I am sooooo tired and work is piled a mile high on my desk. I've been closing my eyes and twitching my nose, but no fairies nor Samantha have come to my rescue.

Hope you have a great weekend!!