Monday, December 8, 2008

Its been awhile !

Hello Everyone!

I know its been awhile since I have blogged and I apologize. Today is my most favorite day Monday!!! (YA RIGHT). Anyway I got through it and its only 4 days more that I have to be at work.

I can't believe that Christmas is only 18 days away! We have this cute little counter that we change every day that holds up one of our stockings and it was so cute I just had to buy it. But now I really don't enjoy it because it is just a reminder that I ONLY HAVE 18 DAYS TO DO MY SHOPPING. And guess how much of it I have done........... NONE! I really need to try and not stress about it. But of course I am. My husband has even done some of his shopping already. I already have a present that is for me wrapped and under the tree. I need to get on it. I don't want to be going to the stores at the last minute because its crazy out there.

Okay one more thing. I have been told by one of my fellow bloggers that I am not paying attention to my awards that I have gotten. I want to apologize for that because I didn't know anything about these awards and I am still getting use to the whole blogging thing. So I just want to say sorry and I will do better.

Michelle

1 comment:

jennykate77 said...

I left you a bloggy award on my page last week☺

I'm right with you when it comes to Christmas...I don't even have a tree up yet! I'm thinking of just sending out Happy New Year cards. It's bad. I'm always the first person to have my tree up and the last to take it down, but not this year. I do have some gifts bought, but not many.

Hope you're Monday was good!