Monday, December 15, 2008

OMG Toys R US is crazy !!

Okay so I was so excited today because my boss came by my desk at like 2 and said that I could go home if I wanted to. So I was stoked cause I needed to do some shopping. I had already decided what I was going to get my oldest niece for Xmas last week but my lovely sister called me on Saturday night and told me that she got it for her for her birthday because she didn't know what else to get. I threw a little fit with my sister and said she better come up with a good idea for me. She came through (as she always does) and told me she wanted this barbie thing. Today she called me and told me it was on sale at Toys R Us. I was like "that's great". So I planned on just swinging by and running in and getting it. That does not happen at Toys R Us I learned. First of all WOW do they have a lot of toys. I mean kids probably feel like one of those kids in the Willie Wonka movie when they walk into the Candy Factory when they walk through that store. So I go to the Barbie section............................. OMG do they really have that much stuff now for barbies. I was really excited when I finally found what I was looking for and it was on SALE.... YIPPPEEEE. Okay so I was making my way to the front to check out when I saw POUND PUPPIES. Do you remember pound puppies? I love them. And guess what? I still have mine. I almost bought one and then I realized how ridiculous that would be. Okay so I finally made it to the checkout counter and paid and left. Of course I had to walk far to my car because it was so packed in there and its like 9 degrees outside so I was freezing. So I decided to just head home and not do anymore shopping cause Toys R Us really took a lot out of me. I don't know how all you mom's do it out there.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holiday time. I can't believe it's almost over : (

Michelle

1 comment:

jennykate77 said...

Glad you survived Toys R Us! It's a crazy place, especially at Christmas! Way to go on getting the Barbie thing on sale! Woohoo! Isn't it insane how many toys there are these days?!? I don't remember there being all these choices when I was little...however, I do remember Pound Puppies☺ I love Pound Puppies. I used to have a bunch of the cartoons recorded on...get this a Beta tape...remember those? Before VHS. Yeah, that dates me a little. LOL☺