Friday, November 14, 2008

Bless you

Okay so it has been awhile since I have blogged. I really shouldn't let it all build up like this. First of all I try to blog when I get home from work but I was so peeved today that I had to blog this morning from WORK.

Let me start with the person in the office that has no manners. Since I started in this group this has been going on. This person sneezes and I say "bless you" and they say nothing. Okay this has been going on for a year. And it is already annoying that most people in the group don't even say bless you when you sneeze. But to not say "thank you" is just utterly ridiculous. What happen to manners in today's society?

So back to the person that doesn't say thank you. One time they brought their kids to work and one of them sneezed and there was a bless you and then................................... nothing. So now we have come to the conclusion that this person has passed on their terrible manners to their kids. Well the reason I am blogging about it now after a year is because today there was something new. Sneezing was brought up as an office topic this morning and this particular person actually said, "I don't need blessing". CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I could not. I was shocked. First of all buddy in today's crappy world everybody could use a little blessing. So I have a dilemma I can go forward from today and just save my blessings for people who appreciate it or I can continue to bless everyone. After writing this out I have decided that I will continue to bless everyone because that is the kind of person I am. So "bless you" to all the bloggers out there and remember to bless everyone else.

Just another post of cubicle confessions

Shelly

4 comments:

jennykate77 said...

This is a great post! I agree just keep blessin' the pants off of people!

They're probably the same people who don't say "excuse me" or "thank you" or "you're welcome"...MANNERS people...get some manners!

Have a fabulous Friday! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Bless YOU... I always so bless you, I've never had anyone not say thank you,,,I guess there a few strange ones out there though...
xoxo, L

jennykate77 said...

Hey! I left an award for you on my blog :)

jennykate77 said...

Don't make me be a stalker...post another blog! :P

So, I didn't realize that you meant that you bought ME an EW! You're the sweetest! I haven't been able to find them, so I'm stoked! R U excited about the movie?!!?! Stupid question, huh? :)