Friday, November 21, 2008

ITS FRIDAY PEOPLE!

So I just got done reading my sister's (crazydaisy) blog of Friday confessions and I was literally laughing out loud people. She cracks me up.

Yes today is the day........... the day for TWILIGHT! I take pride in the fact that I got my sister and my mom to read the books (even though my brother in law probably wants to kill me). So today I am leaving work early so that I can go see my movie. And I don't feel embarrassed at all to say that I took some time off work to go see this movie. This is how bad this Twilight mania is..... a co worker of mine started reading the books after I told her about them and she is going to see the movie tomorrow with a girlfriend, but she would like me to text her as soon as I get out of the movie with what I think of it. ITS CRAZY PEOPLE. WE HAVE ALL GONE TWILIGHT CRAZY. I have currently collected some magazine and newspaper memorabilia for my friend blogger Jennykate. YES JENNYKATE I HAVE SOME STUFF FOR YOU.

I can hardly contain myself in my cube right now people. I only have a couple hours till I will be watching my movie. So that means I only have an hour of work left so I really should quit messing around and finish my daily work.

This has been another cubicle confession moment.

SHELLY

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about...that is why I'm here on blogger! I can't concentrate for the life of me. I'm on Twilight overload! I've been reading Twilight crap on the computer, I'm in my Twlight shirt, I'm sleeping Twilight, dreaming Twilight! 5:50 can NOT come soon enough! That's what time I'm going. I know you and Melissa will already have seen it by then. I'm supposed to call Melissa when I get out of the movie, but I might not be able to wait that long.

I can't believe you have Twilight stuff for me! I love you for it!

I have to say I'm a wee bit jealous that you are taking off early for Twilight...wish that was me:)

You guys have tons of fun!

jennykate77 said...

Yeah, so you're off watching Twilight...and I'm stuck here in this stupid office :)