Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!


So it is the day after my sister and I went to see TWILIGHT. It was absolutely wonderful. I am going to see it again with my mom and my husband on Wednesday night. Yes my husband is going because he actually wants to see the movie (he is not jealous of Edward at all). I will probably see it like 5 times. And I decided I will read all 4 books again to pass the time until the movie comes out on DVD. I can't wait for the other movies.


So after the movie my sister and I took the kids to get their pictures taken at the mall. Let me tell you about that experience. Now I know why my sister was putting it off. When we got there, there was wait and I thought that was going to be the worst of our problems. Boy was I wrong! When it was our turn to do pictures we decided to do Allie's single picture first because we didn't know how long we had before she wasn't in a good mood. She didn't want to stay put and take a picture and my nephew and I were making the most ridiculous sounds trying to get her to smile. We probably looked like a bunch of idiots, but I didn't care I just wanted the child to smile. So we got somewhat of a smile out of her and then it was time for Anna and she was a perfect angel of course. But she loves to take pictures. It was then time for their picture together and that was a NIGHTMARE! Allie wasn't having it. She cried and threw things! Yes she threw things. I thought we were going to get kicked out of Kiddie Kandids. So then the photographer said, "maybe she wants to sit on a stool". That was the magic! It worked! So all I had to do was keep her happy while Melissa wrapped up the picture process. That made me break out into a sweat. But I have to say to Little Allie's defense she is teething. So it was finally all over with. Then there was the car ride home! Anna and Michael fighting in the backseat. OMG! So I had already knew this before but I will say it again. MY SISTER IS AWESOME AT HER JOB! DOMESTIC GODDESS IS WHAT WE CALL HER. I just hope that I can be a fraction of the kind of mom she is. And she pretty much does it on her own cause my brother in law is only home on the weekends. SHE IS SUPERWOMAN. I think I might buy her a cape.


Love you all! Hope you enjoyed this confession.


SHELLY

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

awh, that was so sweet,,,pictures, yep those are so fun,,,someone is always crying...lol... hugs, Lisa

jennykate77 said...

Yep, I'm with you...I'm planning on seeing Twilight at LEAST one more time in theater, then re-reading the books, then counting down the days 'til it's here on DVD!!! Love the pic you sent to my phone :) You girls are sooo cutE! I bet the pic taking was...well, crazy! I can only imagine orchestrating three kids into a perfect pic pose...no fun!! And, yes, Melissa is a complete domestic goddess...superwoman...and all those other super heroes!!!

Hope you're having a great weekend!!