Monday, November 3, 2008

Do I have a case of the Moondays?

So what is it about mondays that makes us just want to die? I am not sure but I can tell you that this Monday was no different for me. I actually never knew what the big deal about Monday's were until I got this job. So I guess you can say that I have a case of the "moondays"!



Thats right! I work in the real version of Officespace. Where you get told the same thing over and over again just from different bosses. So instead of coming home everynight and complaining to my husband I decided to take my sister's (the crazydaisy) advice and blog it. So here starts the "Cubicle Confessions".



Today we are going to talk about office manners. What is the deal with people that don't know how to say "Good morning"? Are you kidding me that you can't take 2 seconds out of your work (really reading the newspaper or internet) to say good morning? And then when you break down and say it first all you get back is a "morning". Not even Good. But these same people have no problem hopping out of there cubicle to greet you when you are holding a box of Krispy Kreme donuts. So for all you officespace people out there try and greet your co-workers in the morning and you will notice out less hostile they are.



This blog was my first..... short and sweet. We will see how it works out for me but if all else fails at least my husbands ears are getting a break.

2 comments:

melissa said...

yay....you are here..in the blogging world! I loved the first post...it cracked me up! Love you lots!

p.s. Did you get the memo about the TPS reports.....LOL

jennykate77 said...

Awesome first blog!

Hi! I'm Melissa's friend, Jenny :) Nice to "meet" you.

I think you have a very good and valid point...it does make a huge difference if you take the time to greet your co-workers. I too work in an office where people can be quite grumpy in the AM. I'll definitely be back to read more Cubicle Confessions. So, be sure to keep writing them :)

Have a great Tuesday!