Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its only tuesday!

I wish that it was Wednesday! Because then it would be the day before Thanksgiving and the day when I get to go see Twilight again. Yes I am going again tomorrow night! I am so excited.

And let me tell you how extremely annoyed I was at work yesterday. This guy that I work with told me that he went to see Twilight over the weekend. First of all I was totally shocked that he went in saw it because he just doesn't seem like that kinda guy. But of course it was to impress a female that he took on a date. The whole day yesterday every time he walked pass my desk or I walked passed his he would say, " that was the worse movie ever made". I took the high road and just tuned him out. But I wanted to say a lot!

Anyway, for all you twilighters I read a article about the movie ( that my lovely husband found for me, he is so cute he sends me every article about it) and they say it didn't do as well as they hoped it would but they are still on track to make the rest of the books. The cool thing is that they are going to film 2 and 3 back to back. Of course they won't be released at the same time. So hopefully it all gets done. I guess the director Catherine Hardwicke is not confirmed for the next movies yet because she says if she does it she wants to do it right and not be rushed. My thing is that they can't tease us with the first movie and not do the rest. I would so start a petition.

SHELLY

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

You know what I hate? Is that we have to wait SOOOOO long for New Moon! I want it to come out next week...not 2 years :(

I just wanted to say THANK YOU again for the EW w/ Edward and Bella (or Rob and Kristen) on it! I love it! Thank you, thank you!!

What a coincidence...I'm going to see Twilight again tomorrow too!!

melissa said...

I cannot wait to see twilight again tomorrow!!!

seriously shelby...you work with a bunch of freaks!!! lol

love u