Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY

Today is the day we have been waiting for! Go McCain/Palin!

I don't know about all of you but I can't wait until today is over. Can you you imagine TV without political commercials. "No on this and yes on that!"

Office and politics just don't mix either. Through this election I have told my fellow co-workers that if you don't share my opinion then don't talk to me about politics. That may sound mean but I am far far far from an undecided vote. And I tried to make that very clear in the office without getting HR called on me.

A couple of weeks ago I was in our cafeteria waiting in line to put my breakfast order in and I was debating on whether to have a breakfast quesadilla or just some eggs and bacon, when I overheard two people in front of me talking politics. And I hear the guy say to the gal, "John McCain doesn't even have a back bone." Wow! Was that out of left Field or what? Did the senseless idiot in front of me call the senator who spent 7 years as POW spineless? When I finally realized that I wasn't losing my mind and that he was a complete dummy I gave up waiting to order my delicious breakfast and settled for the oatmeal I had in my desk drawer. Yummy strawberries and cream.

You know I am a McCain supporter when that happens.

Well that is all for today........ this has been another blog of cubicle confessions.

Shelly

2 comments:

jennykate77 said...

I'm so glad the election is over...not glad how it ended, but still glad it's over. I couldn't stand one more mud-slinging commerical...yuck!

We voted. That's all we could do. Now we just pray and hope for the best.

If things go to hell in a hand basket, then we'll sit back and say, "I told you so." kidding. ok, not really.

Have a great Thursday! :) The weekend is in close proximity!

Unknown said...

I love my wife's passion!!!